JANUARY 13, 2022
WORK FROM HOME
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
$70K + SUPER (NEGOTIABLE)
- Work From Home
- Full Training Provided
- $70k + Super (Negotiable)
Our client provides ongoing vehicle maintenance and regular servicing of assets to a Fleet Management organisation handling one of Australia's largest fleets. Due to the rapid growth of their business, they are seeking to appoint a Fleet Co-Ordinator / Project Manager. The company is long established and has earned an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding service to meet their clients' needs. The role is Monday to Friday only, and the successful applicant will work from home after attending training in the Ryde area of Sydney. The work is varied and interesting, involving problem solving and finding, then implementing solutions for the client. The role handles Administration, Customer Service, Fleet Maintenance, Logistics and Data Analysis nationally. You will be dealing with numerous enquiries daily from clients along with managing projects as they come up to assist deeper penetration into the client’s asset base and create increased opportunities.
Tasks will include the following, and a full Job Description is available for suitably qualified applicants.
- Taking numerous client phone calls and emails per day (i.e. from drivers, line managers &/or internal management staff).
- Identifying issues to be solved, either immediately over the phone or by organising a solution to travel to the location of the breakdown or modification.
- Liaising with a network of contractors (Australia Wide) to ensure effective & timely completion of each job.
- Keeping customers updated on work completion dates or any expected changes of completion of work.
- Completing all required paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- Utilising a work flow management system to help track and manage all jobs.
Applicants for this position will need previous automotive industry experience and will ideally have attributes such as:
- Organizational ability
- Mechanical knowledge
- Strong communications ability including phone, email and face to face
- Excellent command of English
- Problem solving, lateral thinking strengths
- Adaptability and attention to detail
- Computer literacy including Excel
Salary for this position is envisaged to be from $70k + Super upwards, depending on previous experience. Strong applicants currently on higher pay are encouraged to apply. A laptop and telephone will be supplied, along with a bonus structure after a qualifying period.Interested and suitably qualified applicants should apply through this site. For many other Motor Staff automotive industry positions please visit our website at www.motorstaff.com.au, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/motorstaff, and LinkedIn. Your resume must contain your address so we can assess commuting requirements. Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or hold a permanent residency visa. Motor Staff is Australia’s No 1 automotive industry recruitment agency.