MAY 18, 2022
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION MOTORCYCLING?
JOIN A TIGHT-KNIT AND SUPPORTIVE TEAM
LEADING MOTORCYCLE MANUFACTURER
- Do You Have A Passion Motorcycling?
- Join A Tight-Knit And Supportive Team
- Leading Motorcycle Manufacturer
Our client is a global motorcycle manufacturer they now seek a Press & PR Marketing Coordinator to join their marketing team based in the Parramatta area of Sydney. The daily focus of the role is to accurately communicate all Kawasaki news, product information and racing activities across a variety of platforms.
The successful candidate will have a passion for motorcycles, Jet Ski and four-wheeler power products. There will be occasional riding and coffee drinking.
THE OFFERYour responsibilities will include:
To be invited for an interview you will need:
- Prepare and distribute content to KMA staff, dealerships, media, fans and public related to race activities, Kawasaki events, model releases, promotions, and product information.
- Prepare content for the Kawasaki website related to product news, Kawasaki news, racing updates, models release, Kawasaki events and product testing.
- Create and distribute information to media outlets for product testing, launches and events.
- Manage, prepare, promote, and maintain the Kawasaki press fleet.
- Create content and maintain the Kawasaki Social Media Platforms.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator – Digital Content & Planning for scheduling, analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare, collaborate, and distribute the Kawasaki newsletter to Kawasaki databases.
- Collaborate with external suppliers to create advertising artwork.
- Place planned advertising on the agreed digital and print platforms.
- Propose new avenues for promotion, advertising, collaboration, and marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator - Digital Content & Planning to analyse advertising, content placement and social channel effectiveness.
- Assist with marketing events for brand and dealer & attend race events (some weekend work).
- Report marketing, press, and advertising activities for internal and external parties.
- Understand the Kawasaki range and communicate the information accurately.
- Complete general clerical duties as required.
The following would be highly regarded:
- Qualifications in one or more - Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar
- Experience in content creation.
- Competent in public speaking, presentations, and interviews.
- Knowledge and experience with social media content, management, and marketing impact across multiple platforms.
- Experience in digital advertising platforms; social media, and Google platforms including AdWords.
- Understanding of website analytics.
- Understanding of SEO and SEM.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Photographic knowledge, video production and editing skills are an advantage.
- Qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Business viewed favourably.
- Passion for motorcycles &/or power sports is required.
- Motorcycle licence essential (Watercraft licence preferable).
- Able to travel as required for events – some weekend work is involved.
- Must be able to work with a team in an open-plan environment.
- Willing to engage with the team and propose ideas.
- Ability to plan a project and work it through to completion.
- Work to a given timeline and understand the importance of swift, correct delivery of content.
- Passion for motorcycles, cars or powersports.
- Have a current motorcycle (and/or PWC) licence.
- Able to travel interstate and intra-state for marketing events (some weekend work is involved).
A full job description is available on request.Interested and suitably qualified applicants should apply through this site. For many other Motor Staff automotive industry positions please visit our website at www.motorstaff.com.au, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/motorstaff, and LinkedIn. Your resume must contain your address so we can assess commuting requirements. Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or hold a permanent residency visa. Motor Staff is Australia’s No 1 automotive industry recruitment agency.