JULY 13, 2017
BASED IN MELBOURNE
$60 TO $70K + BONUS + CAR
- National Start-Up
- Based in Melbourne
- $60 to $70k + bonus + car
Our client is a specialist Vehicle Management business offering vehicle related services to their clients. They are seeking a dynamic and motivated manager to take charge of their Victorian operation and drive the business to its full potential. You will be primarily focused on seeking and driving new sales into the business.
- On the road developing and actively seeking out new business and partnerships.
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business
- Develop good in-depth relationships throughout the organization with clients and partners
- Training new and existing clients on the Company value proposition.
- Contributing ideas and good proactive business sense to the team and organization
- Working as part of a team, attending team meetings and contributing where appropriate to deliver increased volumes of business.
THE OFFER Key Attributes
- A proven track history in sales and new business development.
- An understanding of sales within the motor trade, including spare parts / smash repair / dealerships would be an advantage, but not a necessity.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Well respected within the marketplace with a number of key contacts that you can leverage off.
- Team player who has the ability to delegate to ensure the job is completed
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Forward thinking ideas and the desire to progress.
- Ability and drive to achieve and exceed targets.
A full Job Description is available for qualified applicants, who should have automotive industry as well as sales or sales representative experience. You will need to be totally reliable, have excellent sales, people handling and management skills, and be happy to seek out new customers as well as to service existing clients.
Salary will consist of a retainer up to $70k + super + bonus + company vehicle. Interested and suitably qualified applicants should email their resumes to Sam Barbagallo at email@example.com or via this site. For many other Motor Industry positions please visit our website at www.motorstaff.com.au, see our listings on "Seek", follow us on facebook and LinkedIn. Your resume must contain your address so we can assess commuting requirements. Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or hold a permanent residency visa. Please note that only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be acknowledged.